- Stanton, S. W., Attributed name
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Sketch of the Steamboat Michigan approaching another, smaller, steamboat.
- Illustration from J. B. Mansfield, ed., History of the Great Lakes. Volume I, Chicago: J. H. Beers & Co., 1899
- "Steamboat Michigan. Built at Detroit, Mich., in 1833. Length 156 feet; two beam engines of 80 horse power each. From "American Steam Vessels" Copyright 1895, by Smith & Stanton"
- J. H. Beers & Co.
- Place of Publication:
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Michigan, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes