- Stanton, S. W., Attributed name
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Drawing of J. C. and E. T. Evans' propeller MERCHANT, the first iron hulled propeller on the upper lakes, in 1862.
- Illustration from J. B. Mansfield, ed., History of the Great Lakes. Volume I, Chicago: J. H. Beers & Co., 1899
- Propeller Merchant. First iron propeller on Great Lakes. Built at Buffalo in 1862; length 200 feet; beam 29 feet; tonnage 861; wrecked at Racine, 1875. From "American Steam Vessels" Copyright 1895, by Smith & Stanton
- J. H. Beers & Co.
- Place of Publication:
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes