- Stanton, S. W., Attributed name
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Sketch of the WALK-IN-THE-WATER, third steamboat on the Great Lakes and the first above Niagara Falls. An Indian in a canoe paddles out towards her bow
- Illustration from J. B. Mansfield, ed., History of the Great Lakes. Volume I, Chicago: J. H. Beers & Co., 1899.
- "Steamboat Walk-in-the-Water. First steam vessel on Lake Erie. Built at Black Rock, N. Y., 1818; wrecked 1821. From "American Steam Vessels" Copyright 1895. Smith & Stanton."
- J. H. Beers & Co.
- Place of Publication:
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes