Steamboat Thomas Jefferson
- Stanton, S. W., Attributed name
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Sketch of the THOMAS JEFFERSON on Lake Erie
- Illustration from J. B. Mansfield, ed., History of the Great Lakes. Volume I, Chicago: J. H. Beers & Co., 1899.
- "Steamboat Thomas Jefferson. Built at Erie, Pa., in 1834. Crosshead engine, 150 horse power, placed in the steamboat Louisiana in 1846, and lost with her in 1858. From "American Steam Vessels." copyright 1895 by Smith & Stanton."
- J. H. Beers & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes