- Stanton, S. W., Attributed name
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Drawing of the propeller PRINCETON
- Illustration from J. B. Mansfield, ed., History of the Great Lakes. Volume I, Chicago: J. H. Beers & Co., 1899.
- "Propeller Princeton. Built at Perrysburgh, O., in 1845. First propeller on Great Lakes that had an upper cabin; two twin screw engines; 24-inch cylinder by 24-inches stroke. From "American Steam Vessels." copyright 1895, by Smith & Stanton."
- J. H. Beers & Co.
- Place of Publication:
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes