- Stanton, S. W., Attributed name
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Drawing of the paddlewheel steamboat INDIANA
- Illustration from J. B. Mansfield, ed., History of the Great Lakes. Volume I, Chicago: J. H. Beers & Co., 1899.
- "Steamboat Indiana. Built at Toledo, O., in 1841. Ran between Toledo and Buffalo until burned at Conneaut, O., in 1848. From "American Steam Vessels." Copyright 1895, by Smith & Stanton."
- J. H. Beers & Co.
- Place of Publication:
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes