- Stanton, S. W., Attributed name
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Drawing of the paddle steamboat ATLANTIC
- Illustration from J. B. Mansfield, ed., History of the Great Lakes. Volume I, Chicago: J. H. Beers & Co., 1899.
- "Steamboat Atlantic. Built at Newport, Mich., in 1848. Length 267 feet; 1,155 tons; in her day unsurpassed in elegance and convenience; in 1852 run down off Long Point, by propeller Ogdensburg, and sunk; 150 lives lost. From "American Steam Vessels," Copyright 1895, by Smith & Stanton."
- J. H. Beers & Co.
- Place of Publication:
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes