- Stanton, S. W., Attributed name
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Drawing of the paddle steamboat MISSISSIPPI
- Illustration from J. B. Mansfield, ed., History of the Great Lakes. Volume I, Chicago: J. H. Beers & Co., 1899.
- "Steamboat Mississippi. Built at Buffalo, N. Y., in 1853. A floating palace; length 335 feet; tonnage 1,829; one beam engine, 82-inch cylinder, 12-feet stroke; three boilers, each 50 feet long by 11 feet diamete; dismantled in 1863, hull remodeled into a dry dock."
- J. H. Beers & Co.
- Place of Publication:
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes