Steamer North Star
- Stanton, S. W., Attributed name
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Drawing of the paddlewheel steamboat NORTH STAR
- Illustration from J. B. Mansfield, ed., History of the Great Lakes. Volume I, Chicago: J. H. Beers & Co., 1899.
- "Steamboat North Star. Built at Cleveland in 1854. Length 274 feet; 1,106 tons; splendidly furnished for Lake Superior line; speed 16 miles an hour; burned at Cleveland in 1862. From "American Steam Vessels." copyright 1895, by Smith & Stnton."
- J. H. Beers & Co.
- Place of Publication:
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes