- Stanton, S. W., Attributed name
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Drawing of the paddlewheel steamboat MILWAUKEE
- Illustration from J. B. Mansfield, ed., History of the Great Lakes. Volume I, Chicago: J. H. Beers & Co., 1899.
- "Steamer Milwaukee. Built at Buffalo in 1859. Length 247 feet; tonnage 1,100; wrecked at Grand Haven, Mich., in 1868. From "American Steam Vessels." copyright 1895, by Smith & Stanton."
- J. H. Beers & Co.
- Place of Publication:
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes