- Stanton, S. W., Attributed name
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Drawing of the steamboat IRONSIDES
- Illustration from J. B. Mansfield, ed., History of the Great Lakes. Volume I, Chicago: J. H. Beers & Co., 1899.
- "Propeller Ironsides. Built at Cleveland, O., in 1864. Length over 231 feet; tonnage 1,123; an elegant passenger propeller built for the Lake Superior line; transferred to Lake Michigan and lost at Grand Haven in 1873 with twenty-four lives."
- J. H. Beers & Co.
- Place of Publication:
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes