- Stanton, S. W., Attributed name
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Drawing of the propeller CHICORA, which operated for its brief career on Lake Michigan
- Illustration from J. B. Mansfield, ed., History of the Great Lakes. Volume I, Chicago: J. H. Beers & Co., 1899.
- "Propeller Chicora. Built at Detroit in 1892. Foundered during a gale in Lake Michigan, January 21, 1895; all on board perished. From "American Steam Vessels." Copyright 1895, by Smith & Stanton."
- J. H. Beers & Co.
- Place of Publication:
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Michigan, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes