Maps, Reports, Estimates, &c., Relative to Improvements of the Navigation of the River St. Lawrence; and a Proposed Canal Connecting the River St. Lawrence and Lake Champlain
- Canada (Province). Executive Council
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Report on studies of possible canals between the Saint Lawrence and Richelieu Rivers and of the rapids of the Saint Lawrence River between Prescott and Montreal produced for the Department of Public Works in 1856, from fieldwork done between 1853 and 1856.
- Department of Public Works
- Place of Publication:
- Toronto, ON
- Date of Original:
- Marine Museum of the Great Lakes at Kingston
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Maps, Reports, Estimates, &c., Relative to Improvements of the Navigation of the River St. Lawrence; and a Proposed Canal Connecting the River St. Lawrence and Lake Champlain: Laid before the Legislative Assembly during the 2nd Session, 5th Parliament, 1856
Maritime History of the Great Lakes