St. Marys River From Twin Island to Sault Ste. Marie. 1898
- War Department, Corps of Engineers, Cartographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Survey of the St. Marys River from Twin Islands (in Mud Lake) to Sault Sainte Marie
- "War Department, Corps of Engineers, Survey of the Northern and Northwestern Lakes,
Made in obedience to Acts of Congress and orders from
Headquarters Corps of Engineers, U. S. Army.
St. Marys River
Cost Chart No. 2
of St. Mary's River
Twin Islands to Sault Ste. Marie
Projected from a trigonometrical Survey executed under the direction of
Colonel O. M. Poe, Corps of Engineers, Bvt. Brig. Gen U.S. Army,
in 1893, 1894 and 1895.
Additions and Corrections under the direction of
Lieut. Col. G. J. Lydecker, Corps of Engineers, U. S. Army, in 1902-3 and
Colonel G. J. Lydecker, Corps of Engineers, U.S. Army, in 1895 and 1896.
- U. S. Lake Survey Office
- Place of Publication:
- Detroit, MI
- Date of Original:
- Issued February 27, 1902
- Map Scale:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to the applicable Canadian or American laws. No restrictions on use.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes