Kelley's and Bass Islands, 1852
- War Department, Corps of Engineers, Cartographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- KELLEY'S AND BASS ISLANDS
Showing the HARBORS OF REFUGE in their vicinity
being an extract from the Survey of the
WEST END OF LAKE ERIE
made under the direction of the
BUREAU OF TOPOGRAPHICAL ENGINEERS, WAR DEPARTMENT
in obedience to Acts of Congress requiring the
SURVEY OF THE NORTHERN AND NORTH WESTERN LAKES
Triangulation by Lieut. J. N. MACOMB COrps Top. Engrs.
Hydrography & topography by Lieuts. MACOMB, WOODRUFF, GUNNISON, SCAMMON & W. F. SMITH, Corps. Topl Engrs.
and Messrs BURGESS, PETER & FORSTER, Assistants
under the orders of LIEUT. COL. KEARNEY, Corps Top Engrs.
Reduced for engraving by John Lambert, Draughtsman,
Engraved by W. H. Dougal, letting by J. V. N. Throop,
under the direction of Capt. T. J. Lee, Corps. topl Engrs.
- Corps of Engineers, War Department
- Place of Publication:
- Washington, DC
- Date of Publication:
- Map Scale:
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Ohio, United States
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to the applicable Canadian or American laws. No restrictions on use.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes