Preliminary Chart of Grand Island and Its Approaches, Lake Superior, 1859
- War Department, Corps of Engineers, Cartographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- SURVEY OF THE NORTH AND NORTH WESTERN LAKES
Made in obedience to Acts of Congress and under the direction of
THE BUREAU OF TOPOGRAPHICAL ENGINEERS OF THE WAR DEPARTMENT
Projected from a Trigonometrical Survey, executed under the orders of
CAPT. GEO. G. MEADE, TOP. ENGRS.
"Aids to navigation corrected to January 1, 1880"
- Corps of Engineers, War Department
- Date of Original:
- 1859, 1880
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Michigan, United States
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to the applicable Canadian or American laws. No restrictions on use.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes