Preliminary Chart of Part of Lake Superior, 1868 [Grand Island to Sault Ste. Marie]
- War Department, Corps of Engineers, Cartographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- SURVEY OF THE NORTHERN AND NORTH WESTERN LAKES.
Made in obedience to acts of Congress and orders from
THE BUREAU OF ENGINEERS OF THE WAR DEPARTMENT,
and under the direction of
Brvt. Brig. Genl. W.F. RAYNOLDS, Lt. Col. Corps of Engrs Supt.
PRELIMINARY CHART OF
PART OF LAKE SUPERIOR
Comprising the data obtained up to the close of field operations in 1867
and published in 1868.
- Corps of Engineers, War Department
- Date of Publication:
- Map Scale:
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to the applicable Canadian or American laws. No restrictions on use.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes