Preliminary Chart of Part of Lake Superior, 1868 [Superior to Ontonagon]
- War Department, Corps of Engineers, Cartographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- SURVEY OF THE NORTHERN AND NORTH WESTERN LAKES.
Made in obedience to acts of Congress and orders from
THE HEADQUARTERS OF THE CORPS OF ENGINEERS, WAR DEPT.
OF PART OF
Comprising the data obtained up to the close of field operations in 1869
Surveyed and drawn under the direction of
Brvt. Brig. Genl. W.F. RAYNOLDS, Lt. Col. of Engineers
Published under the direction of
Brvt. Brig. Genl. C. B. COMSTOCK, Major of Engineers
- Corps of Engineers, War Department
- Date of Publication:
- Map Scale:
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to the applicable Canadian or American laws. No restrictions on use.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes