"Approaching Niagara-on-the-Lake, on the Route of the Niagara River Line"
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Coloured postcard of a Niagara Navigation Company steamboat approaching the landing at Niagara-on-the-Lake. In the background on the left is one of the Niagara range lights.
- Divided back. Postally unused
- "Approaching Niagara-on-the-Lake, on the Route of the Niagara River Line"
Reverse: "Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co., Ltd. Montreal and Toronto. Printed in Great Britain Published for the Canada Railway News Co., Ltd., Toronto"
- Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication:
- Montreal and Toronto
- Date of Original:
- c 1912
Width: 13.7 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes