Daily British Whig (Kingston, ON), 15 Apr 1867
- Full Text
p.3 The Harbor - Final Opening of Navigation - sch. Richardson cleared with barley for Oswego; vessels are loading stone at Rudd's wharf.
-Imports - 13.
-The Opening of Navigation
- at Hamilton steamer Osprey was overhauled and repainted; ice not gone. [Times]
- at Sarnia lst boat arrived but still ice in river.
- at Coburg Corinthian was entirely refitted and is running to Charlotte; Rochester being repaired; many (named) sail vessels moving. [Coburg Sentinel]
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Date of Publication:
- 15 Apr 1867
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Rick Neilson
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to the applicable Canadian or American laws. No restrictions on use.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes