Viaduct, Port Hope, Ont., Canada
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Coloured postcard of Port Hope harbour and the Grand Trunk railway viduct across the Ganaraska river. On the horizon there is a small bump that may be an incoming steamboat standing out from the Gull Island lighthouse. There are two schooners in the harbour. The Midland Railway (Port Hope to Peterborough) freight yard in the harbour is filled with box cars.
- Divided back. Postmarked Port Hope, 30 Aug 1914
- "Viaduct, Port Hope, Ont., Canada" "105,923"
Reverse: "The Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co., Ltd. Montreal and Toronto Printed in Great Britain"
- Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication:
- Montreal and Toronto
- Date of Original:
- c 1907
Width: 13.8 cm
Height: 8.7 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes