Telegraph Island Light, Bay of Quinte, Canada
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Coloured postcard of the lighthouse on Telegraph Island on the Bay of Quinte just up the Bay from Deseronto.
- The light was established in 1870 and was deactivated around 1950 when it was replaced.
Divided back postcard. Postmarked Belleville, ON, 19 Jul 1918
- "Telegraph Island Light, Bay of Quinte, Canada" "105,922"
Reverse: "The Valentine & Sons Publishing Co., Ltd. Montreal and Toronto Printed in Great Britain"
- Valentine & Sons Publishing Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication:
- Montreal and Toronto
- Date of Original:
Width: 13.6 cm
Height: 8.7 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes