British Whig (Kingston, ON), 24 Jun 1876
- Full Text
p.2 Port Colborne - 23 - down.
p.3 Marine - arrivals and departures.
- yacht Maple Leaf, from Mill Point, is in town.
- Mr. Jamieson,of Mill Point, builder of Empress of India, presented with silver tea set, by Mr. Rathbun.
- a raft from Collinsby for Montreal, in tow of H.A. Calvin, ashore at Dickenson's Landing.
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Date of Publication:
- 24 Jun 1876
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Rick Neilson
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to the applicable Canadian or American laws. No restrictions on use.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes