Steamer "Turbinia" nearing Toronto
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Coloured postcard of the Hamilton Steamboat Company steamboat TURBINIA as it approaches the wharves in Toronto.
- Divided back. Postmarked "Toronto 17 [ ] 09" and "Ayr Jan 1 10" This is based on the same photograph as other views of TURBINIA in the collection, including a night view.
- "Steamer "Turbinia" nearing Toronto" "101,818"
Reverse: "The Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co., Ltd. Montreal andToronto Printed in Great Britain"
- The Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication:
- Montreal and Toronto
- Date of Original:
- c 1909
Width: 13.8 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes