British Whig (Kingston, ON), 15 Apr 1911
- Full Text
p.2 Pier Was Swept Away - by ice at Collins Bay; being built by Ontario Exploration syndicate.
IN MARINE CIRCLES
- New Island Wanderer wintered below the bridge, to be taken to Clayton.
- government boat Scout has reached Gananoque.
- government boat Speedy to go on dry dock on Monday.
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Date of Publication:
- 15 Apr 1911
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Rick Neilson
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to the applicable Canadian or American laws. No restrictions on use.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes