Argus (Kingston, ON), Jan. 20, 1846
- Full Text
p.2 Mr. Gzowski, an Engineer from the Board of Works, visited Goderich a short time since, and selected the spot on which a "first-class permanent Government Light-house" is to be erected, before the end of June next, and in the mean time a temporary one is to be erected before the end of March next.
Memorial to His Excellency Earl Cathcart, that the government place three steam tugs on the line of the St. Lawrence between Lachine and Prescott; signed by George Moffat, President of the Montreal Board of Trade.
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Date of Original:
- Jan. 20, 1846
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Rick Neilson
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to the applicable Canadian or American laws. No restrictions on use.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes