Chronicle & Gazette (Kingston, ON), Nov. 25, 1837
- Full Text
Or To Be Let For A Term of Years.
A Large and Commodious Storehouse and Wharf, lately erected on the Harbour of Windsor, in the Township of Whitby. It is situated in a part of the country for Grain not surpassed in Upper Canada, and would amply repay a person who would direct his sole attention to the Storing and Shipping of Goods, Wheat, etc. For particulars apply to Kenneth McKenzie, Esq., Haldimand, or A. McPherson, Whitby. 16th Nov., 1837.
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Date of Original:
- Nov. 25, 1837
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Rick Neilson
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to the applicable Canadian or American laws. No restrictions on use.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes