- Media Type
- Item Type
- A stereoview engraving of a steamboat running the Lachine Rapids above Montreal. It is probably intended to represent one of the Canadian Navigation Company steamboats that operated on the Saint Lawrence River and Lake Ontario in that period.
- Chisholm's all round route and panoramic guide of the St. Lawrence was published annually in Montreal between 1870 and 1881. The Canadian Navigation Company merged with the Richelieu Company in 1875 to form the Richelieu and Ontario Navigation Company.
- The "C. R. Chisholm & Bros. Montreal" is stamped into the reverse.
- C. R. Chisholm & Bros.
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
- c 1870
Width: 17.5 cm
Height: 8.4 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.4168287060273 Longitude: -73.5856533050537
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Maritime History of the Great LakesEmail