Chronicle & Gazette (Kingston, ON), Feb. 15, 1840
- Full Text
p.2 Navigation of the St. Lawrence - debated in House of Assembly, 3 1/2 columns.
Bills passed in Provincial Parliament - an Act to extend limits of Port Darlington Harbour;
- an Act to regulate inspection of fish and to prevent non-residents of Province from fishing in waters of same;
- an Act to incorporate certain persons under the name and style of the President, Directors and Company, of the Bronte Harbour;
- an Act to increase capital stock in the Port Hope Harbour Co.;
- an Act to extend time for re-paying the loan to the Oakville Harbour.
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Date of Original:
- Feb. 15, 1840
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Rick Neilson
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to the applicable Canadian or American laws. No restrictions on use.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes