Welland Canal from Queenston St. Bridge, St. Catharines, Ont., Canada
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Coloured postcard of the Upper Lakes & St. Lawrence Transportation Company steamboat JOHN S. PILLSBURY and other vessels in the Welland Canal in Saint Catharines, ON
- Postally used. Postmarked "Saint Catharines, 24 Jun 1943"
- "Welland Canal from Queenston St. Bridge, St. Catharines, Ont., Canada" "114112"
Reverse: "Published by Valentine-Black Co., Ltd., Toronto, Canada Made in U.S.A."
- Valentine-Black Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication:
- Date of Original:
- c 1940
Width: 14 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes