Brigthon Wharf, Presqu'Isle Bay, Ont., Canada
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Coloured postcard or the Ontario & Quebec Navigation Company steamboat GERONIA at Brighton, ON
- Later known as SYRACUSE (1915-20) and CAPE TRINITY (1920-37) Divided back. Postmarked Smithfield, ON, 11 Nov 1912
- "Brighton Wharf, Presqu'Isle Bay, Ont., Canada" "108,671"
Reverse: "The Valentine & Sons Publishing Co. Ltd. Montreal and Toronto Printed in Great Britain"
- Valentine & Sons Publishing Co.
- Place of Publication:
- Montreal and Toronto
- Date of Original:
Width: 14.1 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes