The Last Boat of the Season at Owen Sound, Ont., Canada
- Mystery Question:
Which ship is this?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Coloured postcard of a freighter and some her crew tied up along the wharf in Owen Sound towards the end of the season.
- Divided back. Postmarked Owen Sound, ON, 11 May 1914. This is an exact duplicate of an image marked "The last boat of the Season at Port Arthur, Ont. Canada and given the same number in the Valentine & Sons sequence (106,816).
- "The Last Boat of the Season at Owen Sound, Ont., Canada" "106,816"
Reverse: "The Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co., Ltd. Montreal and Toronto Printed in Great Britain"
- The Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication:
- Montreal and Toronto
- Date of Original:
Width: 13.8 cm
Height: 8.7 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes