Lighthouse, Entrance Duluth-Superior Harbor, Duluth, Minn.
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Linen postcard of the entrance to the Duluth-Superior harbour
- Divided back. Postally unused
- "Lighthouse, Entrance Duluth-Superior Harbor, Duluth, Minn."
Reverse: "Lighthouse, Entrance Duluth-Superior Harbor"
"Through this narrow canal, entrance to the Duluth-Superior Harbor, annually passes more freight tonnage than is handled by any other American port excepting that of New York City. Iron ore from the great iron ranges lying to the north of Duluth, wheat from the northwest, meat, butter, eggs and other dairy products, form an important part of this commerce."
"Zenith-Interstate News Co., Duluth, Minn." "Genuine Curteich-Chicago "C.T. Art-Colortone" Post Card (Reg. U.S. Pat. Off.) "8A-H2966"
- Zenith-Interstate News Co.
- Place of Publication:
- Duluth, MN
- Date of Original:
Width: 13.7 cm
Height: 8.7 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Minnesota, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes