Steamer ST. ALBANS at Cleveland
- Teal, John E., Photographer
- Item Type
- Stereoview of the Northern Transportation Company propeller SAINT ALBANS in port on the Cuyahoga River at Cleveland, OH. Behind it is the viaduct over the river, and under that a barge. To the left is a warehouse with the name "Beckett" on the top.
- The steamboat is marked with N.T. Co. which is either Northern Transportation (Launch, 1868-76) or Northern Transit Co.(1876- wreck in 1881). The G. T & C. V. line stands for Grand Trunk and Central Vermont line.
- "Published by JOHN E. TEAL, 179 Superior St." "Stereoscopic Views of Cleveland, O."
Reverse: [stamp] John C. Miller Successor to John E. Teal
- John E. Teal
- Place of Publication
- Cleveland, OH
- Date of Original
Width: 17.8 cm
Height: 10 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Ohio, United States
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes