- Henderson, Henry, Photographer
- Item Types
- Cartes de visite
- Black and white carte de visite of the Canadian Navigation Company steamboat, Grecian. Some members of the crew pose on her port promenade deck. Off her bow lies a brig and between them in the distance appear to be the twin smokestacks of another steamboat. In the distance to the right is Fort Henry.
- Grecian went into service in 1864 and was wrecked in 1869.
Handwritten: Steamer "Grecian"
- Date of Original
Width: 10 cm
Height: 6.4 cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.2298215018101 Longitude: -76.4782334179687
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Maritime History of the Great LakesEmail:email@example.com