Bird's Eye View of U. S. Government Canal and the St. Clair Flats.
- Van Leyen & co., Engraver
- Item Types
- Steel engravings
- Bird's-eye view prints
- Bird's Eye View of U. S. Government Canal and the St. Clair Flats. The Famous Fishing and Shooting Grounds. Home of the Black Bass and Duck.
1. St. Clair Fishing and Shooting Club.
2. Rushmere Club.
4. Star Island Hotel.
6. Peninsular Shooting and Fishing Club.
8. Canadian Club House.
9. North Channel Club House.
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- Detroit & Cleveland Navigation Company
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Michigan, United States
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to the applicable Canadian or American laws. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Col. Clayton's Lake Tour (Detroit, MI: Detroit & Cleveland Steam Navigation Co., 1897), p. 62
Maritime History of the Great Lakes