Canadian Pacific Great Lakes Steamer "Assiniboia" passing Thunder Cape
- Gillespie, G. F., Attributed name
- Item Type
- The Canadian Pacific Railway steamboat ASSINIBOIA on Lake Superior near Thunder Cape. A tugboat and freighter were added to the scene.
- A divided back postcard. Postally Unused.
- "C. P. R. Great Lakes Steamer In Canadian Lock at Sault Ste. Marie" "G. F. Gillespie"
- Date of Original
- c. 1935
Width: 13.9 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes