- Item Type
- Apart from being the author of A Century of Sail and Steam on the Niagara River, Barlow Cumberland had a long history in the management of Great Lakes shipping including being the Vice-president of the Niagara Navigation Company from 1878-1912.
- Used in Barlow Cumberland, A Century of Sail and Steam on the Niagara River
- The Musson Book Company Limited
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.634444 Longitude: -79.370833
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Maritime History of the Great LakesEmail:email@example.com