- Mystery Question
- What are the names of the vessels in harbour?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Item Type
- Black and white postcard of Kincardine harbour. Three schooners lie on the outer pier. A steamer sits inside the harbour while a tug crosses the open harbour. In its wake is a small boat with two occupants.
- Postmarked Kincardine, ON, 16 Feb 1907
- "Kincardine Harbor, Ont."
"Published by the Copp, Clark Co., Limited, Toronto"
- Copp, Clark Co., Limited
- Place of Publication
- Toronto, ON
- Date of Original
- c 1907
Width: 13.7 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.1767507538443 Longitude: -81.6387255198788
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Maritime History of the Great LakesEmailwalter@maritimehistoryofthegreatlakes.caWWW address