Town of Mackinac, on Lake Huron, State of Michigan
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Wood engravings
- Woodcut engraving of the town and harbour of Mackinac at the entrance to Lake Michigan. The artist has included a paddlewheel steamboat, a propeller, a couple of schooners, smaller saling craft and a canoe. Piles of cordwood can be seen on a wharf in the middle distance. Fort Mackinac can be seen on the heights.
- "Town of Mackinac, on Lake Huron, State of Michigan"
- Frank Leslie's Illustrated Newspaper
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date of Original
- 20 Sep 1856
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.84918 Longitude: -84.61893
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Canadian Illustrated News clippings