Three of the Canada Steamship Company's Fleet.
- Item Type
- Coloured postcard of the Canada Steamship Company's Niagara to Toronto steamboats CAYUGA, CHIPPEWA and CORONA
- A colour divided back postcard. It is dated 28 May 1925. This is the same image, with the same sailing vessel in the lower right corner, as was used with the Niagara Navigation Company fleet when it included CHICORA. The original image dates from around 1907.
- "Three of the Canada Steamship Company's Fleet."
Reverse: "Published by Gardiner, Thomson & Bowles 249 Spadina Avenue Trinity 6682."
- Gardiner, Thomson & Bowles
- Place of Publication
- Toronoto, ON
- Date of Original
- c. 1925
Width: 14 cm
Height: 8.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes