- Full Text
Steam paddle DUCHESS OF YORK.* Official Canada No. 103342. Of 490 gross tons. Built Montreal, P.Q., in 1890.
156.8 x 25.3 x 9.4.
* Renamed SOREL - Canada - 1925
PELERIN - Canada - 1927
BELOEIL - Canada - 1937
Herman Runge List
Steam Paddle DUCHESS OF YORK. Official Canada No. 103342. Of 400 gross tons; 262 tons net. Built Montreal, Que., 1895. Home port, Montreal. 156.8 x 25.3 x 9.4 Of 39 horse power. Owned by Ottawa River Navigation Co., Montreal, Que.
List of Vessels on the Registry Books of the
Dominion of Canad on December 31, 1905
Steamer DUCHESS OF YORK; SOREL , PELERIN , BELOEIL  official Canada No. 103342. Built Montreal, Que., 1895. Of 490 tons gross. 157 x 25 x 9. a paddle-wheel passenger vessel. Rebuilt barge 1938
Preliminary List of Canadian Steam Vessels
Inland & Coastal, 1809 to 1930
Paddle wheel BELOEIL.* Official Canada No. 103342. Of 490 tons gross; 262 tons register. Built Montreal, Que., 1895. Home port, Montreal, Que. 156.8 x 25.3 x 9.4 Owned by Leopold Leger of Lachine, Que.
* Formerly SOREL, DUCHESS OF YORK, and PELERIN
List of Vessels on the registry Books of the
Dominion of Canada on december 31, 1935
- Media Type
- Item Type
- ex DUCHESS OF YORK, SOREL, PELERIN,
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- William R. McNeil
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Maritime History of the Great LakesEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org