MAGNET in rapids of the Saint Lawrence River
- Parks, J. G., Photographer
- Item Type
- Stereoview purportedly of the Richelieu and Ontario Navigation Company steamboat MAGNET in the rapids of the Saint Lawrence River. This is actually an edited version of the picture of the CORSICAN as the MAGNET had a walking beam that is not evident in this view.
- According to the Montreal Photographers, 1840-1950 site, Parks operated from address on the inscription from 1875-1882.
- "J. G. Parks, Photographer, 195 1/2 St. James Street, Montreal. Twelve First Prizes awarded for Portraits and Views"
- J. G. Parks
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
- ca 1875-1882
Width: 17.7 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes