- Item Type
- Coloured postcard of the Northern Steamship Company steamboat NORTH WEST
- Undivided back postcard. Postally unused. NORTH WEST was later sold to Canadian interests and renamed MAPLECOURT.
- "6398. On the Great Lakes" "Copyright, 1903, by Detroit Photographic Co."
- Date of Original
Width: 13.9 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.640833 Longitude: -81.768055
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Maritime History of the Great LakesEmailwalter@maritimehistoryofthegreatlakes.caWWW address