- Mystery Question
- What are the names of the schooners?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Brubaker, C. B., Photographer
- Item Type
- Stereoview of a two-masted and three-masted schooner downbound exiting the first Soo lock.
- No. 113 - View in Ste. Marie Canal
Gems of Lake Superior Scenery
C. B. Brubaker, Marquette, Mich.
- C. B. Brubaker
- Place of Publication
- Marquette, MI
- Date of Original
Width: 17.6 cm
Height: 8.6 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 46.50308 Longitude: -84.35171
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to the applicable Canadian or American laws. No restrictions on use.
- Maritime History of the Great LakesEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org