- Mystery Question
- What is the location of this image?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Item Type
- Stereoview showing the tug A. B. COOK of Port Robinson lying alongside a dredge in a canal.
- One of a series of non-professional stereoviews of canal construction in the Williamsburg and Welland canal from the period 1898-1915. As the COOK was a Welland Canal tug. Others in the series include pictures from Matilda.
- "No. 41"
- Date of Original
Width: 17.6 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.042777 Longitude: -79.2125
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to the applicable Canadian or American laws. No restrictions on use.
- Maritime History of the Great LakesEmailwalter@maritimehistoryofthegreatlakes.caWWW address