- Mystery Question
- What is the location of this image?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Item Type
- Stereoview showing the excavation of a canal including a horse drawn wagon in the foreground. A sluice appears to cross the near end of the canal. A crane is shifting rocks in the middle left.
- One of a series of non-professional stereoviews of canal construction in the Williamsburg and Welland canal from the period 1898-1915.
- Date of Original
Width: 17.7 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.808879140946 Longitude: -75.3509058966301
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to the applicable Canadian or American laws. No restrictions on use.
- Maritime History of the Great LakesEmail:email@example.com