- Mystery Question
- When was this incident?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Item Type
- Stereoview of the Cleveland and Port Stanley Navigation Company steamboat LAKESIDE trapped in the ice on Lake Erie. Crew stand by the pilot house, others along the promenade deck and a couple of people stand watching from the ice.
- The LAKESIDE was launched in 1901 and lengthened in 1905, which dates bracket the likely age of this image.
- Date of Original
Width: 18 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 42.2122451628858 Longitude: -81.221923828125
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to the applicable Canadian or American laws. No restrictions on use.
- Maritime History of the Great LakesEmailwalter@maritimehistoryofthegreatlakes.caWWW address