- Buffalo Courier (Buffalo, NY), 26 Feb 1917, p. 2, column 8
- Full Text
- ESCANABA FIRM BUYS STEAMER EDWARD BUCKLEY
Petoskey, Mich., Feb. 25.--Steamer Edward Buckley, owned by the A. B. Klise Lumber company of this city and operated by the company in the lumber trade between Sturgeon Bay, Mich., and Buffalo and Chicago, was sold today to the National Pole company of Escanaba.
She is laid up at Sheboygan, Wis., but will be taken to Manitokoc [sic: Manitowoc] for a complete overhauling. The ship will be operated between Chicago and upper peninsula ports.
- Item Type
- Date of Publication
- 26 Feb 1917
- Corporate Name(s)
- A. B. Klise Lumber Company ; National Pole Company
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.3820217717438 Longitude: -84.9621964550781
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Maritime History of the Great LakesEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org