- Item Type
- The George Hall Coal and Trading Company canaller ADRIAN ISELIN in the Detroit River immediately before her delivery voyage to Ogdensburg, NY. In the background to the right is the Hiram Walker distillery. Over her deck in the background are the twin spires of Holy Rosary Church, Walkerville, ON.
- x 1576 Str. Adrian Iselin. May 9, 1914
Detroit Publishing Co.
- Detroit Publishing Company
- Place of Publication
- Detroit, MI
- Date of Original
- May 9, 1914
- Corporate Name(s)
- George Hall Coal and Trading Company ; Detroit Shipbuilding Company ; Detroit Publishing Company
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 42.3304045709487 Longitude: -83.0082244488526
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to the applicable Canadian or American laws. No restrictions on use.
- Maritime History of the Great LakesEmailwalter@maritimehistoryofthegreatlakes.caWWW address